Saturday 2 June 2012

EGO AND GREED

So I just recently discovered Ego and Greed and I am absolutely in love with them already! They have kick ass flatform shoes, and while they are a bit pricey (around $120) they aren't over priced or over worn like some of the Jeffrey Campbell shoes.. (cough*Litas*cough).

These "Yes I Do" shoes by Ego and Greed have recently been added to Solestruck's website. I'm trying to put together a few outfits in my head so I can convince myself to buy these. I love the lace detail on them plus they have a two and a third inch platform! Which is great for the shorter people like me.

Another great shoe by Ego and Greed are the "She Cray" which I sadly missed out on the presale on Solestruck (thanks to some technical errors in their system) but they will be restocking these in June/July so I'm going to snatch myself up a pair before I can miss out again! They also come in red and black but I prefer the pink because most of my shoes are black so I'm trying to bring a bit of colour into my wardrobe.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Those 'She Cray's are soooo good! I want them in the blacks but I MUST get the Munsters first!!
    (I'm not the greatest fan of JC but I need those shoes before I start shit talking!! Hahahaa)
    Great blog btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the Munsters are definitely on my shoe list!! So are the Foam Platform by Substitute, they are the goddess of all platform shoes :-)
      Thank you so much

      Delete