Wednesday 27 June 2012

Hellz Bellz X Belle Of The Brawl Leaders Shoe Review

Hellz Bellz X Belle Of The Brawl Leaders Shoe Review
I purchsed the Hellz Bellz X Belle Of The Brawl Leaders Shoe from Dolls Kill about a month and a half ago when they had their Memorial Day Sale so I got them for I think it was 138$ instead of 168$. I originally ordered a size 7 but when they arrived they were way too big so I had to send them back for a size 6 instead.

The size 6 is a pretty snug fit but these shoes are Lambskin leather so I know they will stretch to fit my foot more comfortably. I love the spike detail on this shoe (I was a bit worried at first because they didn't come with spare spikes but they are put on very securely), they will give ANY outfit a great edge! They're sporting a 2 1/2 " platform and a 3" heel so they will give you a bit of height if you're a shorty like me :-)


This is how they arrived packaged from Dolls Kill.


What the shoes look like out of the box.


All in all this shoe was another great buy for me! I can't wait to wear them out of the house. You can purchase them and Dolls Kill here or at Solestruck here they are both around about the same price (maybe 4$ difference).

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment